There’s new additions to the cast of the reading play, Chèvre Note.
Chèvre Note～シェーヴルノート～ Story from Jeanne d’Arc is a musical recitation play that will take place at Maihama Amphitheater on 12/01/2019 and 13/01/2019. Both dates are going to have day and evening sessions.
The cast includes:
- Yuki Kaji as Jean de Valois
- Yuichi Nakamura as Gilles de Rais
- Yuichiro Umehara as La Hire
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Charles VII
- Junichi Suwabe as Arthur de Richemont
- Akio Otsuka as Glasya-Labolas
As announced in the official website, another seiyuu is going to join this cast.
Please refer to the official website (link below) for more information on this recitation play.
SOURCE: READING HIGH