The VAZZROCK franchise is back in 2022 with the 4th seasons of the bi-color series and unit song CD series.
ROCK DOWN comprises Yukitoshi Kikuchi (leader), Yoshiaki Hasegawa, Takuya Sato, Taito Ban,Takuya Masumoto, Keisuke Koumoto.
TSUKIPRO announced during VAZZROCK LIVE 2021 that VAZZY and ROCK DOWN return in 2022 with new music. Both the bi-color CD series and the Unit song CD series were renewed for a 4th season.
Let’s have a look at what is planned so far:
bi-color series 4th season
The bi-color series is back for another season of CDs.
This time around, instead of 12 pairings there are only 6 pairings, the same ones from the very first season.
To compensate for that, instead of each release featuring drama tracks + 1 solo song + 1 duet, this season will feature drama tracks + 2 solo songs + 2 duet tracks. This is something that, according to the franchise will further solidify the bonds within all pairings.
The releases are the following (listed chronologically and featuring the name of the seiyuu participating on it):
- Vol 1 – Mamiya Takaaki x Kira Ouka -amethyst x pearl- (Tarusuke Shingaki & Yusuke Kobayashi)
- Vol 2 – Onoda Sho x Kujikawa Haruto -diamond x sapphire- (Yukitoshi Kikuchi & Yoshiaki Hasegawa)
- Vol 3 – Kiduku Issa x Kiduku Futaba -rubyxtopaz- (Masahiro Yamanaka & Yusuke Shirai)
- Vol 4 – Amaha Reiji x Tachibana Ayumu -emerald x aquamarine- (Takuya Sato & Taito Ban)
- Vol 5 – Oyama Naosuke x Shirase Yuma -citrine x peridot- (Tsubasa Sasa & Shun Horie)
- Vol 6 – Oguro Gaku x Nadumi Ruka -hematite x morganite- (Takuya Masumoto & Keisuke Koumoto)
Unit song CD series
At the same time, all bands will get another unit song CD in 2022.
- Unit song 7「VAZZY vol.4」
- Unit song 8「ROCK DOWN vol.4」
Details on all these releases are going to be unveiled in the upcoming year, watch this space for timely updates on each.