TV Guide VOICE STARS unveiled today the complete lineup for their upcoming issue, as well as a snippet of Toshiki Masuda‘s Leslie Kee photoshoot.
As reported last week, Tetsuya Kakihara is the subject of the main feature as well as the cover boy. The main feature counts with a total of 20 pages (that include a long interview + photoshoot).
A couple of photos were released at that time.
Today, TV Guide Voice Stars gave readers their first sneak peek into Toshiki Masuda‘s Leslie Kee photoshoot.
The complete lineup for this magazine includes:
- Tomoaki Maeno & Yuichiro Umehara (promoting Juushinki Pandora),
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki & Takuya Sato (promoting Butlers: Chitose Momotose Monogatari),
- Yuki Kaji & Nobuhiko Okamoto (promoting Nil Admirari no Tenbin: Teito Genwaku Kitan),
- Takuto Yoshinaga (promoting BEATLESS),
- Koutaro Nishiyama × Shusuke Takeuchi (Bokukoe Festival 2018),
- Hosoya Yoshimasa (promoting Megalo Box),
- Mamoru Miyano (promoting the release of the live DVD MAMORU MIYANO LIVE TOUR 2017 ~Loving~),
- Shimozuru Naoyuki, Ryouga Komata, Ishii Takahide, Rikuya Yasuda, Shota Hayama (promoting Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu Happy Kiss!)
- Ryohei Kimura (his serialized corner) featuring Yuto Uemura (this month’s guest).
This issue hits the stores on 23/03/2018.
At the moment this issue is unavailable for pre-order on CDJAPAN.
SOURCES: TV Guide official website