The talented seiyuu and solo artist is back to touring. Tetsuya Kakihara’s Don’t Let Mi Fall in LOVE tour kicks off in 2022.
It was announced by Tetsuya Kakihara that a new live tour is going to kick off next year to promote the release of his 8th mini-album “DON’T LET MI KNOW”.
An announcement video is out.
LIVE TOUR 2022「Don’t Let Mi Fall in LOVE」kicks off in January 2022 and will count with 4 stops.
The dates and locations are as follows:
- January 7, 2022 at Zepp Diver City (TOKYO)
- January 8, 2022 at Zepp Diver City (TOKYO)
- January 15, 2022 at Nagoya Congress Center
- February 5, 2022 at Kobe Kokusai Kaikankokusai Hall
- February 6, 2022 at Kobe Kokusai Kaikankokusai Hall
- February 26, 2022 at Tokyo Garden Theatre
- February 27, 2022 at Tokyo Garden Theatre
SOURCE: Kiramune official website