The talented seiyuu, fashionista, variety show host and now rookie solo artist is going to grace the cover of the upcoming issue of TV Guide VOICE STARS.
Takuya Eguchi is going to grace the cover of TV Guide VOICE STARS vol.17 (amazon and regular covers).
The covers are the following:
This issue hits stores on 31/03/2021 and counts with a long interview (over 10.000 characters) plus a special photoshoot with Eguchi.
A note that he’s gearing up for a solo debut in April.
A couple of previews are out on TV Guide’s official website:
Additional previews of Eguchi’s feature are out.
A note that these are the bromide designs that will be included with first-press editions of this issue of TV Guide VOICE STARS at 7net shopping and Animate (respectively).
Also featured on this issue are:
- UMake (about their 4th live tour “Love”)
- Toshiya Miyata’s “Ikebo ni aitakute” corner featuring Yuma Uchida (as guest)
- Chiaki Kobayashi
- Shouta Aoi (about Cardfight!! Vanguard: overDress)
- Nobunaga Shimazaki (about Mashiro no Oto)
- Makoto Furukawa (about Moriarty the Patriot 2nd cours)
- Koutaro Nishiyama (LESLIE KEE feature)
A couple of previews are out.
2 previews of Koutaro Nishiyama‘s feature are out.
A commentary video is out.
A commentary video by UMake is out.
It is also included a ultra-wide double-sided poster of Takuya Eguchi as a special appendix in this issue.
Last updated on 02/04/2021