Tsukino Production announced that SOARA’s 2nd movie adaptation is set to premiere this Autumn.
After the release of SOARA LET IT BE -君が君らしくあるように- (shortened to SOARA LET IT BE) in 2019, the follow-up movie is already ready to hit the theatres in Japan.
SOARA2『I will. -君が未来を歩くとき-』 (SOARA 2 “I will. – Kimi ga mirai o aruku toki –”) is set to hit theatres in Japan in October 2021.
The movie continues to adapt the stories in the first SOARA drama CDs.
Chiharu Sawashiro, the voice of Nanase Nozomu in the drama CDs and anime adaptations, is back to reprise his role in the movie.
The returning cast for this movie is the following:
- Sora Ohara: Ryusei Horita
- Morihito Arihara: Mashu Ishiwatari
- Soshi Kagurazaka: Yoshida Chihiro
- Ren Munakata: Shinichiro Ueda
- Nanase Nozomu: Chiharu Sawashiro
- Bartender (cameo role): Takuya Eguchi
A promotional video is out.
More details are going to be unveiled in the upcoming months.