Yuichiro Umehara scores his first solo cover with Seiyuu Grandprix. The back cover of the July 2021 issue belongs to Shugo Nakamura.
Seiyuu Grandprix July 2021 is scheduled to hit stores on 10/06/2021.
The main cover features popular seiyuu Yuichiro Umehara. It is the following:
According to Seiyuu Grandprix, this is Umehara’s 1st solo cover for this magazine. It includes a special gravure and interview + announcement of a new serialization corner.
A couple of previews of his feature are out. Please note that these are the bonus bromides designs included with pre-orders and first-press editions at few selected stores in Japan.
A commentary video is out.
The back cover features popular seiyuu and singer-songwriter Shugo Nakamura.
This issue includes interviews with:
- Koutaro Nishiyama (on his 2nd mini-album “Laundry“)
- TRD (on their debut mini-album “TRAD“)
- Daiki Yamashita (on his debut mini-album “hear me?“)
- Daisuke Namikawa (on his 2nd full-length album)
- Yuuki Shin, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Yuu Hayashi (Tokyo Revengers anime)
- Wataru Komada‘s KOMASTA SELECTION – model: Chiaki Takahashi
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka, Kana Hanazawa, Ayana Taketatsu, Miku Ito, Ayane Sakura, Inori Minase “The Quintessential Quintessential Bride ∬” Special Event report
Previews of some of those features are out.
This issue includes pinup posters of Yuichiro Umehara and Shugo Nakamura. A preview of Umehara’s poster is out.
Seiyuu Grandprix July 2021 is available for purchase at CDJAPAN.
Last updated on 08/06/2021