AbemaTV’s Say You to Yo Asobi shakes things up for its 6th season. Meet the new hosts for this season.
The popular seiyuu variety talk show Say You to Yo Asobi is renewed for a 6th season.
The hosts for each day of the week are the following:
- Monday: Hiroki Yasumoto & Yusuke Shirai (replacing Nobuhiko Okamoto)
- Tuesday: KISHOW & Hiro Shimono (replacing Showtaro Morikubo & Shouta Aoi)
- Wednesday: Sumire Uesaka & Aina Suzuki (replacing Chiaki Takahashi)
- Thursday: Daisuke Namikawa & Natsuki Hanae (replacing Yoshimasa Hosoya)
- Friday: Tomokazu Seki & Nobuhiko Okamoto (replacing Shugo Nakamura)
- Connect (every day before each main episode): Tomoko Kaneda & Shugo Nakamura (replacing Kaito Ishikawa)
- Walkers (1-hour pre-show to the WEEKEND episode): Showtaro Morikubo (replacing Hiro Shimono and Maaya Uchida)
- WEEKEND: Kaito Ishikawa
The announcement video is out. Check it out below!
The show returns on 10/04/2023 and each episode has a duration of 90 minutes.
What is Say You to Yo Asobi?
Say You to Yo Asobi is a variety show created and distributed by AbemaTV. It airs on weekdays with pairs of seiyuu assigned to each day, each pair of co-hosts following their unique themes and formats.
This is primarily a talk show that may or may not include special guests. There are challenges and funny corners as well as quiet sections with seiyuu just hanging out in a pretty laidback way.
Up until Say You to Yo Asobi’s 2nd season, the pairs consisted only of male seiyuu.
For Say You to Yo Asobi’s 2nd season, Maaya Uchida and Tomoko Kaneda were the first female seiyuu to join the show, creating the first-ever mixed co-host pairs (Maaya Uchida and Hiro Shimono / Tomoko Kaneda and Subaru Kimura) to great results.
For its 3rd season, Abema TV shuffled things around and introduced the first-ever all-female co-hosting duo comprised of Mikako Komatsu and Sumire Uesaka.
In the 4th season, the TV show introduced its 1st co-hosting trio.
SOURCE: AbemaTV official Twitter account