Square Enix is going to stop distribution of their idol game, IDOL FANTASY.
IDOL FANTASY is a smartphone game available for Android and iOS that mixes Idols and Adventurers, delivering a mix of real and fantasy worlds in the same place. The game was launched on 18/07/2018 and counts with a total of 5 units:
- BRAVE HEARTS (Makoto Furukawa, Kentaro Kumagai, Toshiki Masuda, Arthur Lounsbery and Ayumu Murase),
- E-lements (Taku Yashiro, Yuto Uemura, Yusuke Shirai and Junta Terashima),
- JINGI (Jun Osuka, Yuto Suzuki and Genki Okawa),
- Sweets! Mon-Star! (Tsubasa Yonaga, Natsuki Hanae and Kazutomi Yamamoto),
- LuCer (Kensho Ono, Shimba Tsuchiya and Toshiyuki Toyonaga)
All groups have songs featured in-game.
Square Enix announced that they’ll stop distributing IDOL FANTASY on 09/05/2019 at 15h JST.
SOURCE: Idol Fantasy official website