HANDEAD ANTHEM is 2 groups stronger, bring 3 talented voice actors to the cast.
HANDEAD ANTHEM is a music project created by K4 Company (Shohei Komatsu, Takeaki Masuyama, Takuya Masumoto and Kento Hama).
The project mixes seiyuu, zombies and EDM music all in the same place.
Initially, the project counted with a total of 16 characters, all voiced by K4 Company members.
So far, deva (Fukuoka), HIGH-TIDE (Okinawa), B.U.H (Hiroshima) and Yona (Kouchi) have been active, releasing a wide variety of EDM tunes. These 4 groups count with Shohei Komatsu, Takeaki Masuyama, Takuya Masumoto and Kento Hama on the vocals.
Now, joining the franchise, are 2 new groups: ALBA and Shura Jodo.
ALBA’s members (from left to right):
- Heejun Han (CV: Yuki Sakakihara) – leader
- Tatsuki Yongmun (CV: Wataru Urata)
- Shimon Guri (CV: Kentaro Kumagai)
Shura Jodo’s members (from left to right):
- Gejiro Shibana (CV: Kentaro Kumagai) – leader
- Kara Urai (CV: Yuki Sakakihara)
- Yuki Minano (CV: Wataru Urata)
The announcement video is out.