Atsushi Abe joins the cast of a new stage play.
The talented seiyuu and stage actor joined the cast of 新宿のありふれた夜 (Shinjuku no arifureta yoru). He will play the role as Nomi Donichi.
A promotional poster is out.
The stage play announced a total of 10 sessions covering 6 days.
The sessions are the following:
- September 6, 2019 at 19h30 (cast A)
- September 7, 2019 at 13h00 (cast A)
- September 7, 2019 at 18h00 (cast B)
- September 8, 2019 at 13h00 (cast B)
- September 8, 2019 at 18h00 (cast A)
- September 9, 2019 at 19h30 (cast B)
- September 10, 2019 at 14h00 (cast A)
- September 10, 2019 at 19h00 (cast B)
- September 11, 2019 at 12h00 (cast B)
- September 11, 2019 at 17h00 (cast A)
Cast A and B refers to the supporting cast. As part of the main cast, Abe is going to perform on all sessions.
The play is going to be Theater X in Tokyo.
For more information on the complete cast, story and more, please refer to the official website (link below).