The cast for the AD-LIVE ZERO is out.
AD-LIVE, yearly stand-up show created by Kenichi Suzumura, is back for another edition. AD-LIVE ZERO celebrates the show’s 11th anniversary with a return to its origins while bringing a lot of new things to the table. The first big change is on the creative executive team, lead by Suzumura, that has welcomed Showtaro Morikubo into its ranks.
As for the format: For this edition neither producers nor actors will know the gist of the play they are going to perform. Everything from set to clothes to characters to the plot is drawn on each performance day. This brings yet another unpredictability element to the already, random cue format that the shows have.
A smaller lineup and less performances will mark AD-LIVE ZERO. A lot of returning faces are back in this edition but there are still some newcomers in the mix. The lineup and dates are the following:
The dates, locations and cast are the following:
- 07/09/2019 at Makuhari International Training Center, Chiba – Yuki Kaji and Tomoaki Maeno
- 14/09/2019 at New Pier Hall, Tokyo – Hiroyuki Yoshino and Kenichi Suzumura
- 21/09/2019 at Makuhari International Training Center, Chiba – Shugo Nakamura and Showtaro Morikubo
- 22/09/2019 at Makuhari International Training Center, Chiba – Takuma Terashima and Toshinaga Toyonaga
- 12/10/2019 at Sudachikun Forest Theater in Tokushima – Kenichi Suzumura, Showtaro Morikubo, Shintaro Asanuma
- 13/10/2019 at Sudachikun Forest Theater in Tokushima – Kenichi Suzumura, Showtaro Morikubo, Shintaro Asanuma
For more details on each date, please refer to the official website (link below).
SOURCE: AD-LIVE official website