Get ready for more crazy and unpredictable shenanigans in this year’s edition of AD-LIVE.
AD-LIVE, yearly stand-up/unscripted theater show created in 2008 by Kenichi Suzumura, is back for another edition. AD-LIVE counts with a creative executive team lead by Kenichi Suzumura and Showtaro Morikubo.
A special broadcast was held today on Nico Nico to announce this year’s lineup and locations.
AD-LIVE 2021 is going to count with 6 sessions, with the cast bringing new faces to join some returning talents.
A promotional poster for this year’s edition is the following:
The dates, locations and cast are the following:
- 04/09/2021 in Tokyo – Subaru Kimura, Tomokazu Sugita
- 05/09/2021 in Tokyo – Junichi Suwabe, Hiroyuki Yoshino
- 25/09/2021 in Saitama – Tasuku Hatanaka, Taku Yashiro
- 26/09/2021 in Saitama – Junya Enoki, Showtaro Morikubo
- 09/10/2021 in Osaka – Hiroshi Shimono, Tomoaki Maeno
- 10/10/2021 in Osaka – Shouta Aoi, Hiroki Yasumoto
Kenichi Suzumura is going to play the role of Yumenosuke in all plays.
It was announced that, aside from the possibility to watch the plays in person, fans will also have live viewing sessions and live streaming. Details on live streaming have yet to be unveiled.
Promotional photos are out.
A promotional video is out.
For more details on AD-LIVE 21, please refer to the official website (link below).
Source: AD-LIVE official website