Get to know the cast for this year’s edition of AD-LIVE.
AD-LIVE, yearly stand-up / unscripted theater show created in 2008 by Kenichi Suzumura, is back for another edition. AD-LIVE counts with a creative executive team lead by Suzumura and last year’s addition, Showtaro Morikubo.
A special broadcast, was held today on Nico Nico, Youtube (region locked) and Periscope, to announce this year’s lineup and locations.
AD-LIVE 2020 is going to count with 8 sessions, with the cast bringing new faces to join some returning talents.
The dates, locations and cast are the following:
- 05/09/2020 in Chiba – Showtaro Morikubo, Taku Yashiro
- 06/09/2020 in Chiba – Kenjiro Tsuda, Koutaro Nishiyama
- 12/09/2020 in Tokyo – Wataru Takagi, Kenichi Suzumura
- 13/09/2020 in Tokyo – Kensho Ono, Ryohei Kimura
- 24/10/2020 in Osaka – Subaru Kimura, Shugo Nakamura
- 25/10/2020 in Osaka – Shintaro Asanuma, Yoko Hikasa
- 21/11/2020 in Kanagawa – Shouta Aoi, Daisuke Namikawa
- 22/11/2020 in Kanagawa – Kousuke Toriumi, Hiroyuki Yoshino
Several commentary videos were released.
For more details on each day, please refer to AD-LIVE’s official website (link below) and Twitter account.